A selection of articles related to cork.
Original articles from our library related to the Cork. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cork.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Cork is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cork books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Smash and grab as Kilkenny deny Cork first league win in thriller
- The Cork goal came in the 13th minute as Séamus Harnedy did excellently to win Brian Lawton's delivery despite being outnumbered by Kilkenny defenders and then he finished smartly past Richie Reid. At home to Waterford recently, Cork's high balls in ...
- Cork return to winning ways with Farney victory
- Colm O'Neill scored 1-08 as Cork ended their three-game losing run in the Allianz Football League Division 1 by overcoming Monaghan at Páirc Uí Rinn today. As with the game against Dublin at Croke Park last week, Cork raced out of the blocks and had ...
- Port of Cork invites tenders for Ringaskiddy redevelopment
- The Port of Cork has invited tenders for the €100 million redevelopment of Ringaskiddy port, which would include the construction of a new container terminal to allow Cork to increase its container traffic business.
- Make it Monday: DIY cork coasters
- GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) – If you have extra wine corks, in this week's Make It Monday, we're putting them to good use!
Related searchesgolconda fort
windsor castle security
starfire comics costume
menstrual cycle duration