- cor·o·nene. noun \ˈkȯr-ə-ˌnēn\. -s.
- Supramolecular Structures of Coronene and Alkane Acids at the Au
- Au(111) and solutions of coronene in hexanoic, heptanoic, and octanoic acids. In all three coronene is observed and lays flat on the metal surface.
- Single and Double Ionization of Corannulene and Coronene
- coronene (C24H12) are examined by three different mass-spectrometric techniques. . Structures of corannulene C20H10 and coronene C24H12.
- New material synthesized: graphene nanoribbons inside of carbon nanotubes
- "We used coronene and perylene, which are large organic molecules, as building blocks to produce long and narrow graphene nanoribbons inside the tubes.
- Coronene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coronene (also known as superbenzene) is a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon ( PAH) comprising six peri-fused benzene rings.
- Carbon-Based Curiosities
- Pentacene, polymorph I (single crystal) viewed down the c axis.
- Chill. Head over to the blog.
- carbon-based curiosities
- Oct 26, 2007 You've seen a lot of the perylene diimides I've made. (In case you missed them, here they are.
Coronene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coronene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesaustralian dollar history
necron gameplay and tactics
antiques roadshow canada