A selection of articles related to corporal punishment.
Original articles from our library related to the Corporal Punishment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corporal Punishment.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Corporal Punishment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corporal Punishment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Report on physical punishment in the - Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Is Americans' Approval of Physical Punishment Declining? 11. When Is Physical What Research Has Been Done on Physical Punishment?
- Abolishing corporal punishment of children
- Abolishing corporal punishment of children the key points. The Council of Europe wants a continent free of corporal punishment.
Suggested News Resources
- Demand for corporal punishment-free schools through RTE
- MANGALORE: Students, teachers and educationists unanimously demanded that the state frame rules under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act to make schools free of corporal punishments and mental harassment to children.
- Primary school teacher booked for alleged corporal punishment
- PTI | 07:08 PM,Aug 27,2011 Mumbai, Aug 27 (PTI) A lady teacher associated with a primary school here was booked for allegedly handing out a corporal punishment to a six-year-old boy, sources in police said today.
- The Healthland Podcast: Dictators, Corporal Punishment and Supermoms
- Welcome back to the podcast. You can find us on iTunes — where you can subscribe and then listen on your mobile device — or click the play button below to hear the show immediately.
- R-3 Tax Rate Approved; Pair Dissent on Corporal Punishment Policy
- President Vogel called the meeting to order at 5:30 pm Among the topics was the tax rate recommendation and new information in regards to the corporal punishment policy, which has provoked spirited conversations in the past.
- NAPNAP calls for an end to corporal punishment of children
- The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners ("NAPNAP") has issued an official position statement calling for widespread education about the harmful effects of corporal punishment.
Suggested Web Resources
- Corporal Punishment Research: Main Menu (spanking, paddling
- Facts and reports on corporal punishment in schools, prisons, and institutions, and as a judicial penalty, past and present, in all countries of the world.
- Corporal Punishment in U.S. Schools - TIME
- Aug 12, 2009 Hitting children for bad behavior is still not uncommon in American schools — although it is banned in prisons.
- Corporal Punishment
- Essay against flogging, written by Robert Green Ingersoll, in reply to the Dean of St. Paul's Contribution to the North American Review for Dec., 1891.
- Corporal punishment: more than 200000 children spanked in US
- Aug 20, 2008 More than 200000 children were spanked or paddled in U.S. schools during the past school year, human rights groups reported Wednesday.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.