A selection of articles related to corporal punishment.
Original articles from our library related to the Corporal Punishment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corporal Punishment.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Corporal Punishment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corporal Punishment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Protest over corporal punishment
- Tension gripped MES Road in East Tambaram on Friday, as parents protested in front of CSI Corley Higher Secondary School against the corporal punishment meted out to a Class VII student. They said the student had been beaten up by his teacher at the ...
- Teachers should refrain from using corporal punishment
- SUNGAI PETANI: Teachers should not use corporal punishment on their students, even those with serious disciplinary problems, said Deputy Education Minister Datuk P. Kamalanathan. He said this should be a core value in teachers, as the old method of ...
- Corporal Punishment in our schools
- The existence of corporal punishment in schools reflect the catastrophe of the education system that is in place. It reflects the failure of our schools and even more the failure of teachers in fulfilling their duty to educate the next generation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.