A selection of articles related to corpus albicans.
Original articles from our library related to the Corpus Albicans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corpus Albicans.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
Corpus Albicans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corpus Albicans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEDiCAL JOURNAL
- Corpus albicans in the recent postmenopausal period. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Department of Morphology,.
- Reproduction in the Female Hooded Seal & Cystophora cristata
- cycle (now called corpus albicans) was regressing, the corpus albicans in the ovaries was considered to be site the one with the largest corpus albicans.
- DOES ELASTIN CONTRIBUTE TO THE PERSISTENCE OF
- tochemically examined. The area of each corpus albicans (CA) and the proportion of that area occupied by elastin were measured using NIH-image software.
- Ovarian morphology and estradiol-17β concentrations in serum and
- and corpus albicans, among others (ARTHUR et al., 1982).
- Female reproductive system
- through mature follicles, atretic follicles, corpus luteum, and corpus albicans.
Suggested News Resources
- Large Ovarian Calcifications From an Unresorbed Corpus Albicans
- Unresorbed corpus albicans in a 64-year-old postmenopausal woman. A, Endovaginal sonogram showing a 13 × 10 × 10-mm heterogeneously hypoechoic lesion in the left ovary (transverse view, outlined with calipers).
Suggested Web Resources
- Corpus albicans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The corpus albicans (Latin for "white body" ) is the regressed form of the corpus luteum.
- Corpus Albicans
- Corpus Albicans.
- corpus albicans - definition of corpus albicans in the Medical
- corpus /cor·pus/ (kor´pus) pl. cor´pora [L.] body.
- Histopathology Ovary-corpus albicans--Normal-corpus albicans
- May 27, 2007 Histopathology Ovary-corpus albicans--Normal-corpus albicans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.