A selection of articles related to correlation coefficient.
Original articles from our library related to the Correlation Coefficient. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Correlation Coefficient.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Who can use hypnosis effectively?
- Nearly anyone can make use of hypnosis in some sense. However, there are distinct differences in how easily people can respond to suggestion in a way that seems involuntary or effortless. This is in important aspect of induction. The most dramatic and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Emperor Tarot Card
- I'd like to offer the following interpretation of The Emperor card. It is important to bear in mind that when it comes to symbols and archetypal images that our perception of these representations may vary from person to person. My interpretation is my own...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
Correlation Coefficient is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Correlation Coefficient books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Critical Values of r
- Critical Values of r n. 2-tailed testing. 1-tailed testing α = .
- The Kendall Rank Correlation Coefficient
- The Kendall Rank Correlation. Coefficient. Hervé Abdi1.
- 170-31: Computation of Correlation Coefficient and Its Confidence
- The calculation is implemented with SAS codes in both 8.2 and 9.1.
- The Ineffectiveness of the Correlation Coefficient for Image
- Pearson's r linear correlation coefficient is widely used for comparing images. sometimes use the correlation coefficient without being aware of its problems.
- A Tutorial on Correlation Coefficients
- Jul 8, 2010 research on the problem of correlation coefficients as biased estimators. number of observations of x, and r is a correlation coefficient.
Suggested News Resources
- Playing The U.S. Debt Downgrade: Long Malaysia; Short India
- The fund has a correlation coefficient with the S&P500 of .72 providing fairly good diversification with US domestic equities.
- Hedge Funds Going into Unchartered Territory to Seek Alpha Drivers
- A study of traditional large cap equity manager has shown that the manager's returns practically replicate the S&P 500, with beta of 1 and correlation coefficient of 0.99. This means that the fund is a beta driver, not an alpha driver.
- Stock Correlation Reaches Record As Traders Fear Grim Economy
- The so-called correlation coefficient -- in which a reading of 1 means stocks move in perfect tandem with the index -- was 0.84 on Tuesday, measured as a 50-day average. That's equal to the highest reading ever, first achieved last Thursday.
- Hot summer weather and 2011 corn and soybean yields
- Note also that the correlation between Illinois and US trend-adjusted corn yield in the 5 analog years was very high (correlation coefficient=0.97). Trend adjusted Illinois soybean yields in the analog years ranged from 40.
- Schork Oil Outlook: Amid the Doom and Gloom... a Boom?
- Yet a funny thing has happened since the end of the recession — consumer confidence and the CPI over the last year have seen an average correlation coefficient of a weak, but positive, 0.29.
Suggested Web Resources
- What Is The Correlation Coefficient?
- A Brief Description of the Correlation Coefficient as used by the Financial Forecast Center.
- Statistics 2 - Correlation Coefficient and Coefficient of Determination
- Statistics 2 - Correlation Coefficient and Coefficient of Determination.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.