A selection of articles related to correlation.
Original articles from our library related to the Correlation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Correlation.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Emperor Tarot Card
- I'd like to offer the following interpretation of The Emperor card. It is important to bear in mind that when it comes to symbols and archetypal images that our perception of these representations may vary from person to person. My interpretation is my own...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Correlation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Correlation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Cascade-Correlation Learning Architecture
- Cascade-Correlation is a new architecture and supervised learning algorithm for artificial neural networks.
- 14: Correlation
- Correlation quantifies the extent to which two quantitative variables, X and Y, “go together. are associated with high values of Y, a positive correlation exists.
- VOLATILITY AND CORRELATION FORECASTING*
- VOLATILITY AND CORRELATION FORECASTING*. TORBEN G. ANDERSEN.
Suggested News Resources
- Ivy League Study Offers Social Media and Teen Drug Use Correlation
- This one falls into the category of “I can see some dotted line connections here, maybe but to draw broad conclusions like this is stupid” category.
- Uncertainty Leads To Reversal In Australian Dollar-Gold Correlation
- The positive correlation between gold and the Australian dollar had been relatively strong since April, consistently measuring above 0.5 on a scale where 1.0 is a perfect direct correlation and -1.
- Diversification through real estate investment
- Because private real estate has a low or negative correlation with stocks, bonds and public real estate investment trusts (REITs), it may help smooth out fluctuations in returns within a traditional portfolio of stocks and bonds.
- The Negative Correlation Of Gold Vs. Treasuries
- In my earlier post today, I noted the very strong negative correlation between the VIX index and the S&P 500. Here's an illustration of another very strong negative correlation (-0.
- Colorado Earthquake Has No Correlation with Virginia Earthquake
- By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 23, 2011 3:46 PM EDT The USGS has said there is no correlation between the earthquake that rocked the East Coast from Raleigh to New York and the one that hit Colorado.
Suggested Web Resources
- Correlation and dependence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In statistics, dependence refers to any statistical relationship between two random variables or two sets of data.
- Correlation | Define Correlation at Dictionary.com
- Correlation definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Oct 20, 2006 The correlation is one of the most common and most useful statistics.
- Correlation - Statistical Techniques, Rating Scales, Correlation
- Learn more about correlation, a statistical technique that shows how strongly pairs of variables are related.
- Correlation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- cor·re·la·tion. noun \ˌkȯr-ə-ˈlā-shən, ˌkär-\. Definition of CORRELATION.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.