- Tina Fey's correspondent and her fixer in "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" reminds a
- Watching Tina Fey's correspondent work with her Afghan fixer in the new film "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" reminded me of the inventive, diligent, comical and strange characters who accompanied me over the years through war zones, across deserts, into ...
- For the Women War Correspondents at CBS News, the Office Is a Battlefield
- On her most recent trip to Syria, CBS correspondent Elizabeth Palmer and her team were going to "make a break" for Aleppo. To get there, they would have to travel on a road that ISIS controls and has already shelled.
- WWE Smackdown, great Dot Net Weekly guests, NXT weekend in Florida
- –We are looking for correspondents for this weekend's WWE and NXT live events. If you are going to any upcoming show and want to help us out with a report or even the basic results of a show, email me at email@example.com.
- Adamawa Correspondents' Chapel gets new leadership
- Yakubu Uba of the News Agency of Nigeria has been elected as the new chairman of Adamawa State NUJ Correspondents' Chapel. Mr. Uba defeated Daji Sani of Thisday newspaper with thirteen votes to five to emerged winner.
Correspondents is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Correspondents books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.