A selection of articles related to corset.
Original articles from our library related to the Corset. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corset.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Corset is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corset books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Makers of Kardashian's favourite corset Waist Gang Society 'face lawsuit over
- A group of women are suing a company which makes a fitness corset made famous by the Kardashian family. Waist Gang Society says its Reshaping Wasteshaper 'burns fatty tissue by making sweat, targets the back, torso, waist and abdomen areas'.
- X Factor's Sam Bailey shows off her assets in plunging lace corset
- Sam shared a series of shots showing her spilling out of the racy corset, telling her fans: 'Too much boobage!!!! It's like X factor all over again!!
- Jennifer Garner Rearranged Her Organs to Get Into That Oscar Dress
- Last night, Jennifer Garner explained to Jimmy Fallon that it took actual magic, organ-rearranging, and a metal corset-bodysuit situation to give her a waist in her Atelier Versace Oscars gown.
- Would YOU go out in a corset? FEMAIL pits vintage lacing against unboned basques
- With curves officially in, the corset is having a comeback both as a way of creating the ideal hourglass figure - and of showcasing the current trend for lingerie worn as outerwear.
- Amanda Holden poses in corset dress for fairytale inspired Britain's Got
- The 45-year-old looked every inch the fairytale princess in the teeny corset dress, while her blonde locks were styled into glamorous waves.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesauckland islands
nancy laura spungen
role of women in judaism
edwin beard budding