- Motor Mouth: Chevy pair is anything but mild
- In contrast, Jerry Wells' 1963 Corvair 95 pickup ranks up there in rarity with a speedy Chevette.
- Amazing Amphibious Corvair Truck Stored for 30 Years Resurfaces
- Corvairs, despite what that skinny, Alan-Alda-impersonator Ralph Nader says, are fantastic. Even more fantastic are the Corvair Greenbriar pickup trucks. But to get to peak fantastic, you need to really step things up.
- Chevrolet Corvair: Economy, excitement, extinction
- The Chevrolet Corvair was something else entirely. Hitting the road in 1959 as a 1960 model, the Corvair represented a sharp departure from domestic-automaker convention: An 80-hp, air-cooled aluminum flat-six engine ran behind a transaxle, way in the ...
- An Illustrated History of the Pickup Truck
- Chevrolet and Ford joined the party in 1961, with their respective Falcon Econoline and Corvair flat-nosed pickups.
Corvair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corvair books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.