A selection of articles related to corylus.
Original articles from our library related to the Corylus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corylus.
- Hazel: Correspondences
- Corylus spp. Folk Names: Coll Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Mercury, Thor, Artemis, Diana Power: Luck, Fertility, Anti-Lightning, Protection, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Corylus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corylus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 8 Ways to Get Your Lawn and Garden Ready for Spring
- How about planting some Photinia pyrifolia or Corylus Americana? In other words, how about planting some native seedlings that are appropriate for this part of Virginia? The Shrub and Small Tree Package features 10 seedlings for $16.
- On trees, traces of life in dead of winter
- This Chinese species, Corylus fargesii, not to be confused with the Chinese hazelnut, makes for a beautiful small tree, almost birchlike bark with its pale tan, flaking trunk and branches.
- Real Estate Transfers
- Elliott, Aaron A. and Laura D. to Crum, James R.
- How to design a productive garden
- However formal productive gardens edged in box or low hazel (Corylus) hurdles are attractive, and the trend nowadays is to bring such areas closer to the house. They also have strong geometry in common with most houses, thereby creating all-important ...
- There's a lot more to winter trees than meets the eye
- Gardeners know the European filbert, particularly the contorted form, but Meyer showed me a grove of a Chinese species collected on an expedition in the mid-1990s called the Farges hazelnut (Corylus fargesii). The catkins are a rich chocolate-brown and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.