A selection of articles related to corylus.
Original articles from our library related to the Corylus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Corylus.
- Hazel: Correspondences
- Corylus spp. Folk Names: Coll Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Mercury, Thor, Artemis, Diana Power: Luck, Fertility, Anti-Lightning, Protection, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Corylus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corylus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Corylus L.
- Corylus L. hazel. Jill Barbour and Kenneth A.
- Corylus colurna Turkish Filbert
- Corylus colurna. Figure 1. Middle-aged Turkish Filbert.
- Farges Filbert Corylus fargesii
- One of the goals of plant exploration is to intro- duce new species into cultivation, and it is a rare and exciting opportunity for any plant collector to do so.
- Corylus americana POTW
- W. J.Beal.
- AMERICAN HAZELNUT
- Corylus. Commercial filberts (C. colurna L.
Suggested News Resources
- Monks bless possible Pataskala temple site
- The event, attended by close to two dozen supporters, took place on the edge of a knee-high soybean field on the south side of Blacks Road, in the area of Corylus Drive.
- Shrubs for that shady corner of the yard
- American hazelnut (Corylus americana), once prevalent in Illinois, is a three-season shrub reaching 6 to 10 feet or taller. "It can take full sun to light shade, and tolerates alkaline soils and drought.
- Pest & Disease Factsheet - Leaf miners
- It can also affect Crataegus, Corylus, Sorbus and Malus species. Adult flies of both Chrysanthemum leaf miner and Liriomyza are both approximately 2mm long, but they differ in colour.
- I'm an ambassador for Prince Charles and his interest in sustainable evening
- Another of my favourites Corylus avellana, the hazelnut, is a beautiful native whose bark, leaves, catkins and fruit can be used in medicine. The wood can be coppiced and the seeds contain oil that is used in paint and cosmetics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hazel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The hazels (Corylus) are a genus of deciduous trees and large shrubs native to the temperate northern hemisphere.
- Corylus avellana 'Contorta'
- Corylus avellana 'Contorta' Plant of Merit. (17 ratings) --- Rate this plant / Read comments · Our reviewer's comments.
- PLANTS Profile for Corylus americana (American hazelnut) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Corylus americana (American hazelnut) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- American Hazel, Corylus americana
- Aug 29, 2004 Corylus, from the Latin for hazel; americana, from the Latin, "of America" Genus Corylus, the Hazels, 15 species, most of which occur in Asia.
- Corylus avellana
- Habitat. native to Europe, western Asia and northern Africa; zone 4. Habit and Form.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesemoticon background
graham greene travel books
otter maxwells otter
rajput hammir dev chauhan