- Reannotation of the Corynebacterium diphtheriae NCTC13129 genome as a new
- Background: The reannotation of genomes already on file is a new approach to discovering new genetic elements and to make the genomes more descriptive and current with relevant features regarding the organism's lifestyle. Within this approach, the ...
- South Africa: Diphtheria makes rare appearance in Durban, 1 death reported
- The child was diagnosed with Corynebacterium diphtheriae by culture and was treated with several antibiotics. A positive Elek test was confirmed demonstrating the diphtheria toxin.
- Antisipasi Difteri dengan Imunisasi
- Penyebabnya adalah bakteri Corynebacterium diphtheriae dan Corynebacterium ulcerans. Penyakit ini sangat menular dan termasuk infeksi serius yang dapat mengancam jiwa jika tidak segera ditangani. Untuk itu, perlu diamati jika anak terkena demam ...
- First Case of Diphtheria in Spain Since 1986 After Parents Shun Vaccination
- Caused by the bacterium Corynebacterium diphtheriae, diphtheria most frequently infects adults over 60 and children under five. It is spread both through the air and via direct contact and can cause heart problems, nerve damage and severe respiratory ...
- Spain: First Case of Diphtheria Since 1986
- According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), diphtheria is an “acute, toxic-mediated disease caused by the bacterium Corynebacterium diphtheriae” .
Corynebacterium Diphtheriae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Corynebacterium Diphtheriae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Corynebacterium Diphtheriae Topics
Related searchesdecompression sickness history
eid ul-fitr eid ul-fitr in iran
occipital lobe function
culture of switzerland architecture
urea commercial production