Cosmetic Testing On Animals
A selection of articles related to cosmetic testing on animals.
Original articles from our library related to the Cosmetic Testing On Animals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cosmetic Testing On Animals.
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Cosmetic Testing On Animals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cosmetic Testing On Animals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DEATH: THE PRICE OF BEAUTY: ANIMAL TESTING AND THE
- The practice of testing cosmetics on animals began in 1933, soon after a woman applied mascara8 and went blind.
- Cosmetics Testing on Animals: EU Ban
- Cosmetics Testing on Animals: EU Ban. Standard Note: SN/SC/5857. Last updated: 8 February 2011.
- The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics & The
- definition of animal testing for consumer and cosmetics products, and attempts to regulate . Americans thought cosmetics testing on animals was right.
- Which product do you think does/does not test on animals?
- Apr 29, 2010 COSMETIC TESTING ON ANIMALS. ANSC 415. Catherine Wiemers.
Suggested News Resources
- Alicia Silverstone - Alicia Silverstone Battles Against Animal Testing
- Actress Alicia Silverstone has written an open letter to the European Commission urging them to uphold a proposed ban against cosmetic testing on animals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Facts: Cosmetic Testing - In Defense of Animals
- Every year, cosmetics companies kill millions of animals to test their products.
- Cosmetic Testing | Mercy For Animals
- Mercy For Animals is a 501(c)(3) non-profit animal rights organization focused on promoting a vegetarian diet.
- Cosmetic Testing On Animals Ain't Pretty (Plus How to Shop Cruelty
- Feb 4, 2011 Millions of animals are tortured and killed to test cosmetics in procedures like the Draize test, lethal dose tests, and repeat dose toxicity tests.
- Testing cosmetics on animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Testing cosmetics on animals is a form of animal testing, intended to ensure the safety and hypoallergenic properties of the products for use by humans.
Cosmetic Testing On Animals Topics
Related searchesamericium history
world vision organizational structure
life of brahma