A selection of articles related to cosmic cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Cosmic Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cosmic Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Cosmic Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cosmic Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could The Large Hadron Collider Make An Earth-Killing Black Hole?
- That rate-of-growth will be constant until the black hole becomes quite large; only at about one billion metric tonnes will the black hole will start to grow faster than this rate, as it takes that long for its cross-section to increase.
- Like Paper Mag on Facebook
- Multiple generations of trailblazing jazz artists cross paths as Pharoah Sanders shares a bill with Kamasi Washington and the Sun Ra Arkestra. Pharoah Sanders shaped the sound of spiritual jazz in the mid-1960s.
- Apocalypse, Darkseid, and Thanos: A Guide to Big Blue Superhero Movie Villains
- He heads off to gather up whatever items of immense power he can get his hands on - the Infinity Gauntlet, a Cosmic Cube, whatever - to kill enormous amounts of people throughout the galaxy, and to have his advances constantly rebuffed by the woman he ...
- 5 Must Watch MoviesThis Spring Season
- For that, he is required to cross a forbidden wall beyond which lies an unseen magical kingdom of Stormhold. Here, Tristan discovers the star as a spirited woman named Yvaine (Claire Danes) injured from her cosmic tumble.
Cosmic Cross Topics
australian aboriginal music bunggul
ditransitive verb passive voice