Cough Medicine Cough Suppressants
A selection of articles related to cough medicine cough suppressants.
Original articles from our library related to the Cough Medicine Cough Suppressants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cough Medicine Cough Suppressants.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Cough Medicine Cough Suppressants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cough Medicine Cough Suppressants books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Cough Suppressant Effect of Heroin and Codeine: A Controlled
- pressant effect of the elixir alone. Codeine when added to a syrup does have a small but signifi- cantly better cough suppressant action than the syrup alone.
- Preventing Teen Cough Medicine Abuse Preventing - Why Gov-i?
- ingredient found in many nonprescription cough medicines, including syrups, tablets, and gel caps.
- Medication Guide
- *Creomulsion Pediatric Syrup (chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine/ dextromethorphan). Summit Industries.
- Latest trend in drug abuse: Youths risk death for cough-remedy high
- youths would guzzle cough syrup to try to get a buzz from alcohol and codeine, authorities say.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cough medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cough medicine often contains cough suppressants or expectorants.
- Cough Medicine - Over the Counter Cough Medicines
- There are several options available for over the counter cough medications. Aside from the different brand names, there are two different classifications.
- Cough Medicine: Understanding Your OTC Options -- familydoctor.org
- Learn how to safely take over-the-counter cough medicine.
- Cold & Cough Medication Guide | Dr. Sears Official Website
- May 22, 2011 You only need a cough suppressant.
- Cough Medicine: Suppressants, Expectorants, and More
- Sep 25, 2009 Need something to stop that cough?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.