A selection of articles related to coughing.
Original articles from our library related to the Coughing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coughing.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Coughing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coughing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cover Cough
- cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Put your used tissue in the waste basket. Cleai^.
- Patient Information for Parents of a Child With Cough
- 24. QUEStIonS MoSt FREQUEntly ASkED. Question: My child seems to cough a lot.
- Cover Your Cough and Sneezes
- 1. Cover Your Coughs and. Sneezes.
- Deep Breathing and Coughing with a Tracheostomy
- Breathe out slowly. • After you have completed 5 deep breaths, cough. Coughing.
- A cough is a reaction or reflex. Coughing helps keep things out of
- You usually cough because you are trying to get mucous (phlegm), in- fection, specs Other things like cold air can also cause some people to cough.
Suggested News Resources
- Back-to-school? Vaccines for tweens, teens on the list
- Carriers tend to spread it by coughing, kissing and sharing drinking glasses, especially in crowded conditions like dormitories. Infection initially mimics a stomach bug, with fever and vomiting. Up to 15 percent of patients die.
- PEI expands whooping cough vaccination program
- CHARLOTTETOWN — PEI is expanding a vaccine program to protect newborns against the spread of pertussis, better known as whooping cough.
- If child can't stop coughing, see a doc
- Q: My 5-year-old daughter has developed a persistent cough. Can you recommend something to help? — LE, Seattle, Wash.
- 40000 Students in San Diego County Still Need Whooping Cough Vaccination
- By Jared Whitlock County Public Health Officer Wilma Wooten speaking about the importance of whooping cough vaccinations on Aug. 19, 2001.
- Vaccines for tween, teen students often neglected: Why?
- Carriers tend to spread it by coughing, kissing and sharing drinking glasses, especially in crowded conditions like dormitories. CDC's statistics show that 54 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds had gotten vaccinated by 2009.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chronic Cough Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and
- 9 hours ago Read about chronic cough causes such as GERD, postnasal drip, rhinitis, asthma , sinus infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, smoking, and more.
- Cough: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Coughing is an important way to keep your throat and airways clear. However, too much coughing may mean you have a disease or disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesactive sleep
hanukkah hanukkah rituals
international possum brotherhood
oriental body and facial diagnosis
rene rivkin biography
merrimac massachusetts events
list of hospitals in panama