A selection of articles related to coughing.
Original articles from our library related to the Coughing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coughing.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Coughing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coughing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cover Cough
- cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Put your used tissue in the waste basket. Cleai^.
- Patient Information for Parents of a Child With Cough
- 24. QUEStIonS MoSt FREQUEntly ASkED. Question: My child seems to cough a lot.
- Cover Your Cough and Sneezes
- 1. Cover Your Coughs and. Sneezes.
- Deep Breathing and Coughing with a Tracheostomy
- Breathe out slowly. • After you have completed 5 deep breaths, cough. Coughing.
- A cough is a reaction or reflex. Coughing helps keep things out of
- You usually cough because you are trying to get mucous (phlegm), in- fection, specs Other things like cold air can also cause some people to cough.
Suggested News Resources
- Back-to-school? Vaccines for tweens, teens on the list
- Carriers tend to spread it by coughing, kissing and sharing drinking glasses, especially in crowded conditions like dormitories. Infection initially mimics a stomach bug, with fever and vomiting. Up to 15 percent of patients die.
- PEI expands whooping cough vaccination program
- CHARLOTTETOWN — PEI is expanding a vaccine program to protect newborns against the spread of pertussis, better known as whooping cough.
- If child can't stop coughing, see a doc
- Q: My 5-year-old daughter has developed a persistent cough. Can you recommend something to help? — LE, Seattle, Wash.
- 40000 Students in San Diego County Still Need Whooping Cough Vaccination
- By Jared Whitlock County Public Health Officer Wilma Wooten speaking about the importance of whooping cough vaccinations on Aug. 19, 2001.
- Vaccines for tween, teen students often neglected: Why?
- Carriers tend to spread it by coughing, kissing and sharing drinking glasses, especially in crowded conditions like dormitories. CDC's statistics show that 54 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds had gotten vaccinated by 2009.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chronic Cough Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and
- 9 hours ago Read about chronic cough causes such as GERD, postnasal drip, rhinitis, asthma , sinus infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, smoking, and more.
- Cough: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Coughing is an important way to keep your throat and airways clear. However, too much coughing may mean you have a disease or disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.