Count Saint Germain Vampire
A selection of articles related to count saint germain vampire.
Original articles from our library related to the Count Saint Germain Vampire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Count Saint Germain Vampire.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
New Testament >> Philippians
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
Count Saint Germain Vampire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Count Saint Germain Vampire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The 7 Question Interview with Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- She is probably best known for her series of historical horror novels about the vampire Count. Saint-Germain.
- I. The Physical RC Christian
- LIVEvolution” one of “The Count's” favorite hang outs was….Transylvania. Interestingly “The Vampire Encyclopedia” states that.
- The Next Chapter
- Count Saint-Germain vampire tale is set in Bohemia in the years. 1269 to 1272. 9780765331038.
- 1978 Le comte de St Germain, vampire (Hotel Transylvania, A novel of forbidden love) Chelsea Quinn. Yarbro. Fleuve Noir.
- VAMPIRES : INDEX
- F. Paul Wilson - 1981 La Forteresse Noire (The Keep).
Suggested News Resources
- Meet the Man Bringing DIY Star Wars to Mardi Gras
- It was 2004 and he was at a bar in the French Quarter when a tall not-of-this-time gentleman introduced himself as Count Saint-Germain, vampire. Ballard didn't buy the shtick at first — not even after the man appeared to drink blood from his own wrist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Count Saint-Germain (vampire) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Count Saint-Germain is a fictional character from a series of novels written by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro.
- Saint-Germain - Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- The books of the Saint-Germain Cycle combine historic fiction, romance, and vampire first introduced in Hôtel Transylvania as Le Comte de Saint-Germain.
- Comte Saint-Germain: Vampire, Time Traveler, Ascended Master
- Comte Saint-Germain: Vampire, Time Traveler, Ascended Master?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.