A selection of articles related to countenance.
Original articles from our library related to the Countenance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Countenance.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 4:3 And in process of time...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
Countenance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Countenance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE COUTENANCE OF EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION Robert E
- teaching, each educator should examine the full countenance of evaluation. Educational The countenance of educational evaluation appears to be changing.
- Countenance. I. The Lesson.
- Parallax The Frozen Countenance of the Perversions
- Dec 1, 2010 To cite this Article Dean, Tim(2008) 'The Frozen Countenance of the Perversions', Parallax, 14: 2, 93 — 114. To link to this Article: DOI: 10.
- A Countenance More in Sorrow than in Anger
- A Countenance More in Sorrow than in Anger. Geoffrey M. Hodgson.
Suggested News Resources
- State Procurement and the Knight of the Rueful Countenance
- The Federal Anti-Monopoly Service has been very active in policing public procurement issues, being the most prominent advocate for the newly created state procurement system and the most vigorous regulator.
- Israel Has Always Been A Jewish State
- According to Abbas' Islamocentric geopolitical ethos, Arabs are entitled to a myriad of Muslim states scattered across the Middle East and North Africa, but he will not countenance a single Jewish state in his neighborhood.
- The First Emancipation Proclamation
- 5, three weeks before Frémont's proclamation, that “No countenance will be afforded to any scheme or to any conduct calculated in any degree to interfere with the institution of slavery existing in the State.
Suggested Web Resources
- Countenance | Define Countenance at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Countenance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 2 ENTRIES FOUND: 1) countenance (noun) · 2) countenance (verb). 1coun·te· nance. noun \ˈkau̇n-tən-ən(t)s, ˈkau̇nt-nən(t)s\.
- countenance - definition of countenance by the Free Online
- Appearance, especially the expression of the face: The question left him with a puzzled countenance. 2. The face or facial features.
- Countenance Synonyms, Countenance Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for countenance at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- countenance - Wiktionary
-  Noun. countenance (plural countenances) And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.  Synonyms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.