Counter Strike Culture
A selection of articles related to counter strike culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Counter Strike Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Counter Strike Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Counter Strike Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Counter Strike Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Professional Counter-Strike Player Sent to Anti-Bullying Seminar, Receives
- Trash-talking is considered an integral part of Counter-Strike culture and it is hard to see how a one-off incident, occurring online, can be construed as bullying.
- The return of Salmaan Taseer's abducted son gives Pakistan another ray of hope
- There was, however, agreement among progressives that the execution symbolised Pakistan's move away from the culture of impunity that prevails particularly whenever a crime is committed in the name of religion. This was the first ...
- James Connolly's vision never realised
- The IWW believed a general strike was the best way to end capitalism and usher in socialism. ....
- Why US is an attractive market for eSports
- Games such as Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO), League of Legends, Dota 2, and Hearthstone have gone from being hobbies to arena-filling, seven-figure prize pool events.