- Marsyas Productions to Celebrate Composer Chou Wen-Chung's 90th Birthday, 2/20
- As a result, his countrapuntal writings are among the most thoughtful and detailed and yet the most expressive in the contemporary music.
- Patriotic Drama
- The countrapuntal harmonies will be sung castrato. The opposition barely will protest and rarely play to their strengths.
- Gérard Grisey: Le Temps et l'Écume; Les Chants de L'Amour
- With its chattering and countrapuntal vocals, for the most part unintelligible, this is a work that, if any, serves to belie the usual thought that spectral music simply corresponds to an over-technical extravagance of harmony.
Countrapuntal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Countrapuntal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesinstitute of technology singapore
karma in christianity