A selection of articles related to countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Countries.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- America's High School Graduates Look Like Other Countries' High School Dropouts
- A new study confirms what many Americans already knew deep in their hearts: We're not good at math. Not only that, but when it comes to technology skills, we're dead last compared with other developed countries. The PIAAC study — the Program for ...
- The US is too racist and violent to criticize other countries on human rights
- The United Nations Human Rights Council is in the midst of a three-week meeting in New York, and sparks are flying between the US and China. After 12 nations, led by the US, denounced China's “deteriorating human rights record,” including an apparent ...
- America today is two different countries. They don't get along.
- It is presidential primary season, and just as in 2008, the Democratic and Republican candidates sound as though they are talking to two different countries.
- Taiwan Bristles as 'Neighboring Countries' Militarize South China Sea
- “Neighboring countries have increased their military budgets and weapons procurement and are adjusting some of their military deployments and conducting joint drills at sea,” Kao Kuang-chi stated in his regular report to the legislature on potential ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
urination length of urination
web dubois quotes
adidas the tapie affair