A selection of articles related to countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Countries.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Annex C (English)
- PCT Applicant's Guide – International Phase – Annex A. [Continued on next page ]. (1 September 2011).
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- About two thirds of the WTO's around 150 members are developing countries.
- Higher Education in Developing Countries
- Why is General Education Relevant for Developing Countries? 00.
- Implementing health financing reform : Lessons from countries in
- CE/EECCA countries on the implementation of health financing reforms.
Suggested News Resources
- US Newborn Mortality Rate Higher Than 40 Countries
- 21, 2006 file photo (Chitose Suzuki/AP Photo) The newborn death rate in the United States is higher than in 40 other countries including Malaysia, Cuba and Poland, according to a new study.
- Photos: The Most Dangerous Countries For Newborns Around the World [PHOTOS]
- By IBTimes Staff Reporter | Aug 31, 2011 09:15 PM EDT The United States could be worse than 40 other countries when it comes to infant mortality.
- Inditex To Have All Brands Online In 15 Countries By Sep 6
- MC) said Thursday it will launch online stores for its remaining six brands in 15 European countries next week, a year after it took its flagship store Zara to the Internet.
Suggested Web Resources
- Countries of the World — Infoplease.com
- Country profiles provide information on geography, maps, flags, history, populations, cities, ethnicity, literacy, economics, government, current rulers, and more.
- Country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Former states such as Bavaria (now part of Germany) and Piedmont (now part of Italy) would not normally be referred to as "countries" in contemporary English.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.