A selection of articles related to country code.
Original articles from our library related to the Country Code. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Country Code.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
Country Code is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Country Code books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Togo takes back its top-level domain country code, .tg
- The government of Togo has begun the process of taking control of the .tg top-level domain country code, which until now was owned by a private sector company, reports republicoftogo.com.
- Code a Heart: Valentine's Day Google Doodle
- Google Doodle is celebrating Valentine's Day with a special “code a heart” feature on its homepage. Several different photos rotate on the front page with a message at the bottom that reads: “Join girls across the country.
- If Countries' Web Domains Were Land Masses, Earth Would Look Like This
- In this world, key international players such as the US and Russia appear relatively small, while the tiny Pacific island of Tokelau (.tk) appears massive, racking up an impressive 31,311,498 country code domain names.
- Congo's Government Suspends Mining Code Reform
- Congo's government says it has suspended consideration of a reform to the country's 2002 mining code, as a group of civil society organizations called on them to revisit the changes. Congo's Mines Minister Martin Kabwelulu said Thursday the government ...
- US pushes back against Apple: Writing code is not free speech
- In a brief filed in federal court, the Department of Justice disputed Apple's argument that writing computer code is protected by the First Amendment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.