A selection of articles related to country code.
Original articles from our library related to the Country Code. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Country Code.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
Country Code is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Country Code books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Annex C (English)
- International Standard ISO 3166-1:2006, “Codes for the Representation of Names of Countries and their Subdivisions –.
- Country Code List
- Country Name. Country Code List. AF.
- Annex to ITU Operational Bulletin
- This List of ITU-T Recommendation E.164 assigned country codes replaces the previous one published as Annex to the ITU Operational Bulletin No.
- Recommendation 3 ISO COUNTRY CODE
- ISO COUNTRY CODE for Representation of Names of Countries. The Working Party on Facilitation of International Trade. Procedures,.
- Effective June 1, 2011 Country Country Code International Mobile
- Country. Country. Code.
Suggested News Resources
- Bonn travel information
- To call the numbers below from the US, dial 011 (the international dialing code), 49 (country code for Germany), 228 (local code for Bonn) and the local number. Hotel Baden, 1 Graurheindorfer Strasse, Bonn; 96-96-80, http://www.hotel-baden.
- African domain name set for 2013
- The .africa domain will allow for the creation of an online African identity not restricted to a single country or country code, says Mike Silber, who sits on the ICANN Board. Africa is making strides to get the .
- Survival Guide to Domain Names
- Take a .com for example – for a long time it was (and it might still be), unofficial domain of the USA, although the US has its own country code top-level domain. .
- Criminal laws must be updated: PM
- KATHMANDU: Prime Minister Jhala Nath Khanal has underscored the need to update the criminal justice system that still hinges on the 158-year-old Country Code (Muluki Ain).
Suggested Web Resources
- Country Codes, Phone Codes, Dialing Codes, Telephone Codes
- Find more information about country codes, phone codes, and ISO country codes . We've got the phone codes you need for easy international calling!
- International Country Calling Codes and World Time Zones
- Find the international dialing code or time zone for any country.
- Country code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the rules of behaviour in the British countryside, see The Country Code. Oceania without Asian country codes.
- Country Codes for International Calling and Area Codes
- Country Codes for International long distance calling made easy! Check all Country Calling Codes and Phone Area Codes FREE.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.