County Antrim History
A selection of articles related to county antrim history.
Original articles from our library related to the County Antrim History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on County Antrim History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
County Antrim History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, County Antrim History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Reds captain George McMullan's delight at Celtic honour
- McMullan, who is suspended for the Reds' trip to Dungannon Swifts this afternoon, is the most decorated player in Cliftonville's history, having won two Irish League medals, four League Cups and four County Antrim Shields in his 536 appearances.
- IN-DEPTH: 'In God we trust' plaque request awakens previous school challenges
- The United States has a history of legal challenges to religion in public schools, and southern Franklin County is no exception.
- Where and when was St. Patrick captured?
- They agree he was taken to Ireland and sold as a slave, working there for six years tending sheep in County Antrim. He became closer to God during his captivity and, after six years, escaped and ...
- Shopping Spraoi: Castlebar
- Castlebar is Mayo's county town and has strong historical ties to Lord Lucan. The title was granted in 1776 to Charles ... €20 or less: Ann McMahon opened Cafe Rua, on New Antrim Street, 20 years ago.
- Cliftonville stalwart George McMullan relishing Testimonial clash with Celtic
- McMullan made his debut in a 2-0 win over Ards on January 12, 2002 and is the most decorated player in the history of the north Belfast club. The versatile midfielder was a major influence in Cliftonville's back-to-back Premiership title wins.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
County Antrim History Topics
mission impossible quote
mikulov jewish mikulov
auburn university greek life
john adams states admitted to the union