A selection of articles related to cousin.
Original articles from our library related to the Cousin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cousin.
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Cousin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cousin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cousin Finder Chart
- Cousin Finder Chart. Please distribute freely! Courtesy of Genealogy.
- Cousin Ladder
- Cousin Ladder or How to Calculate Your Cousin Level й 2008 Genealogiewerks. Write the name(s) of your Common Ancestor(s) at the top center of the ladder.
- Cousin Pons
- Cousin Pons by Honoré de Balzac, trans. Ellen Marriage is a publication of the Pennsylvania. State University.
- 20. What's a Second-Cousin-Once-Removed?
- FamilySearch Center at the John Parker Library c. hanlin 07.10.
- More than the Poor Cousin? The emergence of community
- Jun 3, 2010 More than the. Poor Cousin? The emergence of community foundations as a new development paradigm.
Suggested News Resources
- RICHARD KAY: Betting giant wins hand of cousin's ex
- For burly Chandler, 59, the last of the so-called gentleman bookmakers, is to marry the recently divorced wife of his cousin and former right-hand man, Peter Beaton-Brown.
- Victim's Cousin Speaks Out Against Accused Swindler
- And the cousin of the alleged victim, Jackie Humphrey, has spent the last five months investigating. Mike Humphrey knew something was wrong with the way Christi Morgan was handling Jackie Humphrey's financial care around Easter.
- Country cousin far from simplistic
- Rustic House certainly seems like the polished Gemini Bistro's affable country cousin. Some walls are clad in reclaimed barn wood, others in overlapping runs of bleached burlap.
- Family Feud At Center Of Benton Co. Shooting
- BENTON COUNTY, Ark. -- Royce Webb was arrested in Benton County after deputies said he shot his cousin, Mitchell Webb, in the back. One of the Webbs' family members, who wished to remain anonymous, spoke exclusively with 40/29 News.
- A Wonderful Cousin, Lost on 9/11, Remembered
- The last time Kathy Belina saw her cousin, Vanessa, she was preparing to depart for a new job as a financial researcher at the World Trade Center. “See, we'll always be bonded forever, cousin," Vanessa had said, over a pair of tangled necklaces.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cousin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In kinship terminology, a cousin is a relative with whom one shares one or more common ancestors.
- Cousins Subs Sandwich Shops | Better Bread. Better Subs.™
- Cousins Subs is a gourmet sandwich shop serving the Midwest and Arizona.
- Genealogy.com: What is a First Cousin, Twice Removed?
- If someone walked up to you and said "Howdy, I'm your third cousin, twice removed," would you have any idea what they meant?
- Cousin Marriage Resources
- Support, resources and information for and about kissing cousins -- including cousin marriage.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.