A selection of articles related to cow worship.
Original articles from our library related to the Cow Worship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cow Worship.
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
New Testament >> John
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Cow Worship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cow Worship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Unravelling a dichotomy
- Interviews of historians, rationalists, artistes and believers together bring forth a comprehensive picture of the racial and political objectives of cow worship besides its economics.
- Richland pastor celebrates 30 years of ministry in Ceres
- When Herb Henry came to Ceres to pastor the Richland Faith Assembly of God Church 30 years ago, the small house of worship was in the midst of country north of Hatch Road.
- Local rancher struggles with cow mutilations
- So far, Flying M's neighbor and fellow Diablo Trust member Bar T Bar Ranch hasn't experienced any similar cow killings, said Judy Prosser, the ranch's owner and president of the Diablo Trust.
- Of Grit & Grace — Hope Outreach stays true to its calling
- Last summer, 36 baptisms were performed in a cow tub on the unpaved parking lot. ... David McDonald, a wheelchair-bound widower and veteran, said he started attending Hope Outreach's worship services about 18 months ago, after his wife died.
- What The Hindu Scriptures Really Say About Cow Worship
- India is home to 300 million cattle and is the world's largest exporter of beef -- it exported $4.8 billion worth of beef only last year -- and its fifth-biggest consumer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.