Cowrie Shell Game
A selection of articles related to cowrie shell game.
Original articles from our library related to the Cowrie Shell Game. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cowrie Shell Game.
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Cowrie Shell Game is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cowrie Shell Game books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Cowry Shell Artifact from Bolsa Chica: An Example of Prehistoric
- This, however, is not the first report of a cowry shell transported considerable . ment as game pieces, as in India (e.g.
- Cowry shell as money
- Cowries are still used today to represent pawns in the game of chess in certain countries. The cowry shell as money.
- African-derived religions on the Web: Cyber “terreiros” (places
- to make festivity arrangements, for magic-religious services. (cowrie shell game, ebós etc..
- COWRIE ISLAND RESERVE TRUST SHELLHARBOUR GAME
- COWRIE ISLAND RESERVE TRUST. And. SHELLHARBOUR GAME FISHING CLUB INCORPORATED.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Making of KavidiKali - Kerala's Own Board Game
- Jul 10, 2011 Kavidi-Kali is “Money cowry shell-game”.
- Kavade, A Toy Hive
- This is a famous game played by Pandavas & Kauravas with Daala (Stick Dice).
- The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Orissa | Cowries game replaces
- Oct 25, 2010 Paradip, Oct. 24: With the joyous Laxmi puja festivity, smooth and shiny cowries' shells have come to the centrestage.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.