- Two injured after crash involving pedestrian at Yonge and Eglinton
- Toronto Paramedics say several people were hurt when two vehicles collided and also came into contact with a pedestrian at the corner of Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue on Saturday night. Police said they were called to the intersection at 10:36 p.
- Barrie teenager arrested for habitually skipping class
- BARRIE, ONTARIO, Canada -- Police in Barrie locked up a teenager overnight for being constantly absent from class. Police say an arrest warrant was issued last Tuesday under the Education Act.
- Toronto breaks 10-year-old temperature record as mild weather continues
- The temperature has hit 17 C at Pearson International Airport, topping a 10-year-old record for this date. The record-breaking temperature was recorded shortly after 2 p.m..
- Supervised injection sites proposed for Toronto: report
- Speaking with CP24 on Saturday afternoon, board of health member and chair of the Toronto Drug Strategy Joe Cressy said that supervised drug injection facilities ultimately save lives and can reduce healthcare costs in the process.
- Man who voiced TTC announcements reflects on career
- Before joining the TTC, Nicholson worked in broadcasting, and he once provided live transit updates on CP24. Since his start, he said the most significant changes at the TTC all have to do with its ballooning ridership.
cp24 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, cp24 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatreyu history
caesar salad raw egg and salmonella
zatch bell theme songs
slew rate definition