- Trooper meets man whose life he helped save
- Craig Vance was wide-eyed in the Iowa Capitol on Friday afternoon as he met the man who helped save his life there last month. "You're the one that gave me CPR? ...
- Fort Collins EMT charged with child abuse
- Schneider said he did CPR and back blows on the boy to try to revive him before EMS arrived. First responders treated and transported the boy to Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins.
- Thurston County woman saved husband's life through CPR
- She kept performing CPR until South Bay Fire Department EMTs arrived several minutes later. Lacey Fire District 3 paramedics arrived several minutes after that.
- Bill would require students in Michigan to learn CPR before graduation
- WYOMING, MICH. - Every year nearly 357,000 people have cardiac arrest outside of a hospital. Only 12 percent of them survive.
- Michigan should not privatize mental health services
- What is required is a willingness to help, call EMS and provide hands-only CPR. Hands-only CPR involves pushing hard and fast on the center of the chest of the victim at about 100 times per minute until help arrives.
Cpm Zcpr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cpm Zcpr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.