- Serverless computing: How did we get here? (Part 1)
- The hot topic at the time was grid computing, and as I was learning about it, I recognized a model that made sense: CPU scavenging.
- AMD is supposedly planning a 32-core CPU with an eight-channel DDR4 interface
- AMD always competed well on price when the Opteron family could keep up with its Xeon counterpart, but a 32-core CPU could never be cheap; Intel's 18-core Xeons are 662mm sq, or roughly the size of a high-end GPU on 22nm. ...
- Raspberry Pi Introduces a $5 Computer
- So for somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 buying new, and under $25 scavenging, one can put together a basic computer to learn on. That might not impress *you*, but it could put someone on the path of learning an employable skill, who ...
- Apple, Samsung and Sony accused of using batteries with cobalt mined by children
- The researchers interviewed 17 children at five mines where they said children as young as seven scavenged for rocks containing cobalt. The researchers said they saw workers from the mines queuing to sell cobalt to buying houses that claimed to sell to ...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820: More specs revealed along with early benchmark score
- It works on a principle of heterogeneous computing - in other words the CPU, GPU and DSP can share cores.
Cpu Scavenging is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cpu Scavenging books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.