- CRA issues statement on KPMG case
- After revelations that the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) granted amnesty to a number of KPMG clients who were avoiding taxes in an offshore scheme, the tax authorities have issued a statement to clarify their position. CBC News recently revealed that the ...
- Why can't you get through to CRA's phone lines?
- Aaron Wudrick, federal director of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation, said the tax community is looking to the pending federal budget for information on CRA customer service improvements. He suggested the agency could use additional contract workers ...
- Secret tax deal for wealthy KPMG clients sparked anger inside Canada Revenue
- CRA spokesperson Philippe Brideau echoed what assistant commissioner Ted Gallivan told CBC News on Friday — that there was no interference on the file from higher-ups, including from then assistant commissioner Richard Montroy, who was in charge of ...
- Toronto police warn public of CRA phone scam
- TORONTO -- Police in Toronto say they've become unwittingly connected with the Canada Revenue Agency scam. The so-called "CRA Scam" involves victims being contacted by phone or email by people claiming to be Canada Revenue Agency employees.
Cra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.