A selection of articles related to cramp.
Original articles from our library related to the Cramp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cramp.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Cramp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cramp books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exercise Associated Muscle Cramping
- These cramps usually happen while performing exercise to fatigue, such as the calf cramp that hits so many divers getting back in the water after some time off.
- Blackburn-Cramp Developmental Writing Scale Level 1—Child
- Blackburn-Cramp Developmental Writing Scale. Level 1—Child draws a picture in response to a prompt and can verbalize about it.
Suggested News Resources
- Brewers RHP Rodriguez leaves with cramp after 1st career hit
- By AP, MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee Brewers reliever Francisco Rodriguez left Friday night's game with a leg cramp after getting his first career hit in the eighth inning against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Rodriguez entered with two outs in the eighth.
- Baby Talk: Be vigilant in protecting your child against hyperthermia
- Next stage is referred to as “heat cramps.” As the body sweats it loses salt. This then affects the calcium levels in the skeletal muscles causing them to cramp up.
- Scientist creates new hypothesis on ocean acidification
- Scientists monitor coral reefs as part of the Coral Reef Assessment and Monitoring Program (CRAMP).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cramp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cramps are unpleasant, often painful sensations caused by muscle contraction or overshortening.
- Muscle cramp - MayoClinic.com
- Muscle cramp — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment, prevention of cramped muscles.
- lifo/cramp - GitHub
- cramp - Real-time web application framework in Ruby.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnewton new hampshire history
list of shock sites ogrishcom
how does a medium work
darth maul quotes
domesticated duck gender differences