A selection of articles related to cramp.
Original articles from our library related to the Cramp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cramp.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Cramp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cramp books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Muscle cramps and dystonia information sheet - Parkinson's UK
- What are muscle cramps and dystonia? Muscle cramps and dystonia are conditions where one of your muscles or a group of muscles tighten or shorten ...
- Nocturnal leg cramps in older people
- Postgrad Med J 2002;78:596–598. Nocturnal leg cramps are common in older people. Such cramps are associated with many common diseases and ...
- Leg Cramps: Causes and Remedies - California State University
- firstname.lastname@example.org. Whole-Person Wellness.
- Nocturnal Leg Cramps - American Academy of Family Physicians
- 350 American Family Physician www.aafp.org/afp.
- Magnesium for muscle cramps - CSIRO Publishing
- the setting of pregnancy-related cramps at rest. Based on supporting data, it is unlikely that magnesium supplementa- tion provides clinically meaningful cramp.
Suggested News Resources
- Did One Guy's Hand Cramp Sink Maine's Legalization Chances?
- "They were only thrown out because of a hand cramp. This guy (Mendros) did a lot. The signatures are his.
- A.M. BestTV: Exchange Population Dynamics Cramp U.S. Health Insurers' Earnings
- OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This A.
- Hardening arteries cramp blabber instinct
- One nice thing about hardening arteries is that they cramp the blabber instinct. It gets to come up only in extremity. Like when you can't congratulate someone on their new book.
- Teresa Giudice Wasn't Going to 'Cramp Anyone's Style' in the 'Boom Boom Room'
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey star came up with that nickname for her prison cell due to her fellow inmates having sex in there.
- Remodel could cramp Cedar Rapids event parking
- A parking enforcement car drives in the Cedar Rapids Convention Center Ramp, which opened for hourly and monthly parking on Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2013, in Cedar Rapids. (Liz Martin/The Gazette) ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Cramp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A cramp is a sudden, and involuntary muscle contraction or over-shortening; while generally temporary and non-damaging, they can cause mild-to- excruciating ...
- Muscle Cramps, Charley Horse, and Muscle Spasms: Causes and
- WebMD explains muscle spasms, cramps and charley horses, including symptoms, causes and treatments.
- Menstrual Cramps (Dysmenorrhea): Causes and Pain Relief Options
- Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for the painful cramps that may occur immediately before or during the menstrual period. There are two types of ...
- Muscle Cramps: Read About Treatment, Causes & Prevention
- Get information on muscle cramps (charley horses), including leg cramps, causes (vitamin deficiency, drugs, lactic acid, dehydration, low calcium, potassium or ...
- How to Stop Leg Muscle Cramps - Healthline
- Jul 7, 2015 Cramps can be a real nightmare, especially when they wake you at night. Leg cramps most commonly hit your calves and hamstrings, though ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.