A selection of articles related to cramped muscles.
Original articles from our library related to the Cramped Muscles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cramped Muscles.
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Tense and Release
- If you've never tried a relaxation exercise before, you may not know what relaxation truly feels like. That's the point of this exercise - to show you in no uncertain terms the difference between 'tense' and 'relaxed'. It's also fun to do, in my opinion. You...
Mind >> Meditation
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Bellis perennis
- This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises. The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion. Bellis...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
Cramped Muscles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cramped Muscles books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service 1. WORK PROJECT
- half strength electrolyte fluids.(Gatorade or similar) Massage cramped muscles. Apply moist towels to patients forehead and over cramped muscles.
- Muscle Spasms Muscle Spasms
- Lemon thyme (Thymus citriodorus) is used for easing a tight chest as well as for muscle spasms.
- C:\Documents and Settings\Marcie\My Documents\Old Computer
- the cramped muscles. If not nauseous, slowly sip one or two glasses of an electrolyte drink (Gatorade).
- Why long hoof care intervals can cause lead change problems.
- No exceptions. Suffering from cramped breast muscles.
Suggested News Resources
- Our Winnipeg: Running the full Rachel
- Hours after I arrived in this city in June, my cramped muscles and mind still thawing from a two-and-a-half day drive, I was on my way down Westminster Avenue, my mind noting the similarities between a quaint elm-lined avenue and a British cathedral.
- Keeping kids cool while playing in the heat
- Massaging cramped muscles may also help. Heat Exhaustion Heat exhaustion is a more severe heat illness that can occur when someone in a hot climate or environment hasn't been drinking enough fluids.
- Dorm-room exercises
- By assuming a bridge pose, students can stretch out any cramped muscles. "Bridge is also a common yoga pose and a great stretch for your back," Atkinson said.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Treat a Cramped Muscle - wikiHow - wikiHow
- May 7, 2011 How to Treat a Cramped Muscle.
- Cramp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Electrolyte disturbance may cause cramping and muscle tetany, particularly hypokalaemia and hypocalcaemia.
- What Causes Muscle Spasms and Cramps
- A muscle spasm (cramp) is painful and can stop athletes in their tracks. Here's how to deal with cramping muscles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.