A selection of articles related to cranial nerves.
Original articles from our library related to the Cranial Nerves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cranial Nerves.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Solid lt. blue/turquoise. Gentle, friendly, calming, soothing; Opens throat, heart, and solar plexus centers for self-expression, artistic creativity, healing. Throat, thyroid, nerve and brain paths. Reduces self-damaging behavior,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Cranial Nerves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cranial Nerves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Cranial Nerves Song
- The Cranial Nerves song covers the 12 pairs of cranial nerves and their functions and is used by medical students the world over to help them learn the cranial nerves.
- WHAT'S UP DOC? Trochlear nerve palsy
- Q: My friend had a head injury while playing soccer. She did not lose consciousness or anything, but she developed what the doctor called a fourth nerve lazy eye afterwards. What is this all about?
- It's time to change the way we approach coughs in community pharmacy
- Almost all forms of cough, including acute cough, are now recognised to result from increased sensitivity of the afferent, sensory nerves of the tenth cranial nerve — the vagus — and has been termed 'cough hypersensitivity syndrome'. The clinical ...
- Salad Recalled for Listeria Leaves Ohio Woman in Coma, Lawsuit Alleges
- Listeria can cause serious illness including meningitis, septicemia, pneumonia, hydrocephalus, encephalitis, seizure, stroke, coma, blindness, brain stem damage, cranial nerve palsies and cervical cord compression. Among pregnant women it can cause ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cranial Nerves Topics
panama disease history
d-dimer reference range
instrument landing system localizer