A selection of articles related to cranial nerves.
Original articles from our library related to the Cranial Nerves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cranial Nerves.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Solid lt. blue/turquoise. Gentle, friendly, calming, soothing; Opens throat, heart, and solar plexus centers for self-expression, artistic creativity, healing. Throat, thyroid, nerve and brain paths. Reduces self-damaging behavior,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Cranial Nerves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cranial Nerves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cranial Nerves
- Cranial Nerves. Nerve. CN.
- Lecture 6: Cranial Nerves
- Objective: To understand the organization of cranial nerves with respect to their Stem-> leads to altered location of cranial nerve nuclei in adult brain stem. 1.
- 5. The Brain and the Cranial Nerves
- The Brain and the Cranial Nerves. Full dissection of the brain is beyond the scope of this manual.
Suggested News Resources
- Jaw pain sends Salman to US
- Trigeminal neuralgia is a disorder of the trigeminal nerve, one of the 12 cranial nerves that originate from each side of the brain. Among its possible causes are a swollen blood vessel or a tumour exerting pressure on the nerve's root.
- Perkins working on world archery double
- Nikita Filatov and Stéphane Da Costa are taking part in the Dine and Dash for Dominic, raising funds for Dominic Richmire, a six-year-old who suffers from a Diffused Pontine Glioma brain stem tumour, which affects his cranial nerves.
- Dine and Dash for Dominic Set for Friday, Aug. 26
- Richmire, who is six years old, suffers from a Diffused Pontine Glioma brain stem tumor, which affects numerous cranial nerves within his body.
- Sentinel Nodes Reliable in Head and Neck Melanoma
- And the procedure resulted in no reported permanent injury to facial nerves, damage to other cranial nerves, or clinically significant vascular injuries in the prospective database of 353 consecutive cases reported online in Cancer.
- Knowing the Remedies of Vertigo
- It is caused by disturbances within the equilibratory system – ears, inner ear canals, the cranial nerves servicing the ears, the associated brain parts, and the eyes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cranial Nerves - Introduction
- Interactive quiz to identify the cranial nerve function.
- Cranial nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cranial nerves are nerves that emerge directly from the brain, in contrast to spinal nerves which emerge from segments of the spinal cord.
- Neuroscience for Kids - Cranial Nerves
- The cranial nerves are 12 pairs of nerves that can be seen on the ventral (bottom) surface of the brain.
- The Cranial Nerves
- Aug 1, 1996 The cranial nerves are composed of twelve pairs of nerves that emanate from the nervous tissue of the brain.
- The 12 Cranial Nerves
- The 12 pairs of cranial nerves arise from the underside of the brain. Select a cranial nerve to learn more about it. Olfactory bulb.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.