- 11 Memorable Disfigured or Deformed Movie Protagonists
- How he got his looks: Roy L Dennis was born with a very rare disorder called craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, which causes calcium to build up in the skull, resulting in deformed facial features.
- 30 Years Later, Cher's
- I have always been captivated by the 1985 movie Mask. It is based on the true story of a boy named Roy Lee "Rocky" Dennis who had a disfiguring facial deformity called craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, also known as lionitis. The Academy Award-winning film ...
- Wnt signaling in cartilage development and diseases: lessons from animal studies
- Sclerostin mutations are identified in craniodiaphyseal dysplasia (MIM122860), sclerosteosis 1 (MIM269500), and van Buchem disease (hyperostosis corticalis generalisata, MIM239100). In vitro culture studies and transgenic mouse studies reveal that the ...
- Inside: The Santa Fe Film Festival
- Of the many films that will open at this year's iteration of the Santa Fe Film Festival, there are perhaps none with more buzz than the special kickoff event for Charlie Kaufman's Anomalisa.
Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia Topics
Related searchesmohring effect
day of the dead
beastie boys the early days
headgear overview of headgear types