Crankshaft Comic Strip
A selection of articles related to crankshaft comic strip.
Original articles from our library related to the Crankshaft Comic Strip. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Crankshaft Comic Strip.
- Federico Fellini once said: "There is no beginning, there is no end, there is only the infinite passion of life." Infinity is the forever expanding heartbeat of the universe. A well-known symbol for this concept is the snake biting his own tail, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Crankshaft Comic Strip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crankshaft Comic Strip books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet Akron's Chuck Ayers: Illustrator of the comic strip Crankshaft
- Even on a Sunday afternoon, Ayers is hard at work illustrating the strip that is written by Tom Batiuk and appears in The Independent.
- Batiuk's "Crankshaft" Alzheimer's Saga Resonates in "Roses in December"
- In 1987, Tom Batiuk, the cartoonist behind the nationally syndicated "Funky Winkerbean" comic strip, teamed with artist Chuck Ayers to launch a spinoff strip: "Crankshaft.
- Tom Batiuk talks about Crankshaft, featured in 'Strike Four,' a baseball
- CLEVELAND, Ohio – Comic strips tend to fall in one of two areas these days: They go for the rarely-subtle yuk-yuk laughs or one-liners, or they pull on heartstrings in serious story lines.
- Comic strip generating buzz
- “When an idea comes to me, or I hear something funny, I jot it down,” said John Martin, creator of the comic strip “Beezwax.” Martin has wanted to be a cartoonist ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.