- A large portion of a continental plate that has been relatively undisturbed since the Precambrian era and includes both shield and platform layers.
- Cratons of the Indian Shield
- result of fragmentation of a large craton that constituted the Indian shield.
- The Slave Craton From On Top: The Crustal View
- 35 Archean cratons preserved around the world (Bleeker, 2003).
- Venus waits on Oakajee port to deliver iron-ore project
- The Yalgoo iron-ore project consists of seven exploration licences totaling 208 km 2 over the Yilgarn Craton Archaean banded iron formation. The prefeasibility study, which was recently completed, was based on a production of 7.
- Damage typically localized with East Coast quakes
- Whereas California lies along a fault line of large and grinding tectonic plates, the East Coast is atop a craton, or large continental plate that's simply brittle, stretched and strained, according to Professor Robert M.
- Home sweet witchott
- By Susan Craton, That was the consensus of Historic St. Mary's City staff members sitting outside at the Woodland Indian Hamlet the morning of Aug. 3 and painstakingly scraping bark off cedar saplings.
- Craton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A craton (Greek: κράτος kratos "strength") is an old and stable part of the continental lithosphere.
- Craton Equity Partners
- Copyright 2011 Craton Equity Partners. All Rights Reserved.
- Craton | Define Craton at Dictionary.com
- Craton definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- John Craton Home Page
- John Craton Home Page.
- craton (geology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- craton (geology), the stable interior portion of a continent characteristically composed of ancient crystalline basement rock.
Craton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Craton books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesacclimatization plants
2005 in argentina events
talker crystal palace
friedrich august kekul von stradonitz
synagogue architecture exterior