- Crayfish crime
- EIGHT people have been charged with selling out-of-date crayfish in the Pudong New Area. The defendants were said to have made more than 800,000 yuan (US$123,000) from the sales, prosecutors' said, without saying what punishments they were given.
- Australian River Crayfish Plummet Due To Habitat Loss
- "Murray crayfish have been in decline in lowland rivers such as the Murrumbidgee and Murray, so these mountain streams could be an important stronghold for this threatened species," said Mae Noble, one of the study researchers from ANU's Fenner School ...
- Aussie crayfish alpine hideout under threat
- Ecologists have found that Australian river crayfish numbers plunged 90 per cent in an alpine region after their habitat was lost.
- 'Crayfish plague' causes concern for Staffordshire natives
- THE CRAYFISH plague is causing great concern for the numbers of native white-clawed crayfish across Staffordshire, warns the county's Wildlife Trust.
- Kaikoura trio avoid jail over black market crayfish
- Three Kaikoura locals have avoided jail despite selling nearly $70,000 worth of crayfish illegally as part of the region's black market.
Crayfish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Crayfish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.