A selection of articles related to cream.
Original articles from our library related to the Cream. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cream.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Cream is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cream books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nearly 200 line up for Ann Arbor ice cream shop opening
- Kate Hoffman, Mary Lapp and 10-month-old Michael Lapp were first in line at Blank Slate Creamery's reopening on Wednesday, May 9. The two women became friends while waiting in line for a free refillable ice cream container. Jessica Webster | MLive.
- Student posts photo of moldy cream cheese allegedly served at school
- Local health officials stated that the single cup of moldy cream cheese was not the school's fault and could have happened anywhere. The school defends its food safety practices.
- 'Graham Bond Was Better Than Cream,' Says Ten Years After's Lee
- In parts one and two of our interview series with the great Ten Years After drummer Ric Lee, we discussed the late musicians Alvin Lee and David Bowie, the insanity of the current political climate in the U.S., Woodstock and some of today's more modern ...
- Warm Spell in New York City Brings Out the Ice-Cream Trucks
- Ice-cream-truck companies, including New Jersey-based Mister Softee, famous for its earworm of a jingle, said they generally don't start their season until April.
- Ben & Jerry's New Ice Cream Flavors Will Change Your Life
- We're getting brain freeze just looking at these new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors. The heroic team over at B&J has debuted three new flavors of their "Core" ice cream line, and they look amazing. We have chills—not just because it's ice cream.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.