A selection of articles related to creatinine physiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Creatinine Physiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creatinine Physiology.
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Creatinine Physiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creatinine Physiology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Standardisation of Substance Concentrations in Urine – Creatinine
- from the physiological principles of creatinine excretion. Physiology of creatinine excretion.
- Creatine and Creatinine Metabolism
- Creatine Supplementation in Sports Physiology. 1177. XIII.
- (From the Physiology Institute, Cardiff.) 1922; White, 1923 (sulphate
- THE ELIMINATION OF XYLOSE; CREATININE AND. UREA BY THE PERFUSED MAMMALIAN KIDNEY. BY A.
- a. Physiology: increased muscle phosphocreatine levels.
- Principles of Peritoneal Dialysis
- Creatinine and urea clearance rates are the most commonly used indices of dialysis .. Twardowski ZJ: Physiology of peritoneal dialysis. In Clinical Dialysis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscle Physiology - Creatine
- Jan 13, 2006 Creatine and Ergogenics. Creatine (Cr) is one of the basic muscle energy stores, particularly in fast twitch glycolytic fibers.
- Creatinine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In chemical terms, creatinine is a spontaneously formed cyclic derivative of creatine.
- Creatine Supplementation in Athletes: Review
- Physiology of creatine in exercise. The key to understanding creatine supplementation is to appreciate that it only helps with certain activities.
- Blood urea nitrogen and serum creatinine. Physiology and
- Blood urea nitrogen and serum creatinine. Physiology and interpretations. Baum N, Dichoso CC, Carlton CE.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.