A selection of articles related to creation beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Creation Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creation Beliefs.
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Creation Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creation Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Overview of Creation Beliefs
- An Overview of Creation Beliefs.doc by Sonny Bowman Initial: 9/4/2007 updated: 10/17/2007 page 1 of 4. An Overview of Creation Beliefs.
- Cherokee Creation Story During the 17th and 18th centuries, the
- Aug 1, 2006 Cherokee Creation Story.
- Creation Stories 1-4_LP
- creation stories provide insight into humans' relationships with the environment.
- The Measurement of Time
- Time”; 13–18 “Origin Myths: The Creation of the World”; 37–38 “Origin. Myths: The Flood.
- Creation Stories – Where We All Come From
- Students read and compare creation stories from various cultures. In groups, they prepare a story for a reader's theatre presentation.
Suggested News Resources
- Cosmology and the Origins of Civilization as Discussed in Laird Scranton's The
- He fleshes out his theory that, by looking at Egyptian hieroglyphs that embody the core concepts of creation and civilization, one can draw important clues about the creation beliefs and where those beliefs originated.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creation myth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Dictionary of Creation Myths. Oxford University Press. http://www.
- Beliefs held by various - Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- bullet, Overview of evolution and creation science. bullet, Conflicting world views, and many individual belief systems. bullet, Beliefs of the U.
- Creation - Crystalinks
- Creation Myths by Country and Civilization · Native American Creation Myths · Origin Beliefs, Creation Myths.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.