A selection of articles related to creation beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Creation Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creation Beliefs.
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Creation Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creation Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In Whose God Do We Trust?
- Mathews explained that this faith focuses on orthopraxy—the acts of a believer in the here and now, as compared to orthodoxy–the knowledge and beliefs (doctrine) of the individual. Sikhism believe in one God, one Source of all reality.
- Where did ISIS come from? The story starts here.
- Bremer's biggest source of inspiration for his oil-on-canvas creations are the landscapes of Vermont, where he and his wife, Francie, bought a country house shortly before he was asked to decamp for Baghdad.
- Artist abstracts elements of his culture in order to express himself while
- After all, the Hopi creation stories tell of their people emerging through the earth from the Third to the Fourth worlds, said Namingha, who grew up on Hopi land. That sacred center of the world, or sipapu, is in the Grand Canyon, he said.
- The Apollonian: Theories on Religion: Society is God
- In continuing our exploration of the theories on the origins of religious belief, we turn now to my favorite thinker, Émile Durkheim. Durkheim was born April 15, 1858 in Northeastern France.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creation Beliefs Topics
Related searchespau brasil
funkcore funkcore bands
lee strasberg academy
literature forms of literature
yasukuni shrine debate in japan
time line therapy