A selection of articles related to creation god.
Original articles from our library related to the Creation God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creation God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Creation God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creation God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What does God enjoy most about his creation?
- Hummingbirds, flowers and babies are all part of God's creative genius, but what he really wants is conversation, says Nathan, 10: “God created creation so he wouldn't be alone, so there wouldn't be just a big space. God wanted someone to talk to.”.
- At Catholic Worker house, Sr. Elizabeth Johnson explores human kinship with
- While it may come as a shock, humans are neither central nor supreme in the grand scheme of creation. Humans have a place among other beloved creatures of the same living God, and it's more humble kinship than dominion. On Friday evening, St.
- Did God Create Evil and Sin?
- God created this world, right? Is this state of confusion and immoral behavior what God intended as the Supreme Creator of everything? If God didn't create evil, then how did it come to exist?
- What if God Doesn't Prevent Evil Because God Can't? On Thomas Oord's Loving
- God's respects and preserves the freedom of created agents and entities by not regularly (if ever) intervening. Freedom of will and freedom of natural processes enable genuine relationship between God and creation. God is not a cosmic dictator or ...
- Does the great Bach conductor Masaaki Suzuki think his audience will burn in hell?
- 'Calvin saw music as part of God's creation in this world, part of the wonderful grace that He has sent for us,' says Suzuki.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creation God Topics
Related searchescrystal children
dysgraphia dyslexic dysgraphia
wild arms 2 brad evans
oil platform history