A selection of articles related to creator god.
Original articles from our library related to the Creator God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creator God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Creator God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creator God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- You Creator God Have Searched Me - SeasonsOnline
- YOU, CREATOR GOD, HAVE SEARCHED ME. Verse 1. You, Creator God, have searched me and you know my ways.
- Affirming the Essentials - God the Father Creator
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. • The first passage in the first book in the Bible is in regards to God as Creator.
- Opening Prayer Creator God, help us through our study together to
- SESSION TWO : EMBODIMENT — YOUR BODY, GOD'S TEMPLE. Opening Prayer.
- EL ROI The all knowing Creator God is One who knows all and sees
- The all knowing Creator God is One who knows all and sees all. No matter what we do, say, or even think He knows.
Suggested News Resources
- What is Faith? - Part Two
- Here's why: only monotheism has 'religious' writings claimed to be written, recorded, and preserved by a creator / god.
- A Veteran Baseball Novel Comes Off the Bench
- Waugh is a creator-god (“J. Henry Waugh,” “Yahweh”: Get it? Ah, the '60s .
- LETTER — Homosexuality debate is a question of choice, not rights
- Our Creator God made this clear when He issued the Creation Mandate, something like an operational manual for continuing the human race and the rest of creation. Read about it in Genesis 2.
- Faith without reason a dangerous thing
- Hutton celebrates the photons allegedly emitted from the corporeal substance of his favoured prophet as nothing less than a blessing, lovingly bestowed upon mankind by its benevolent creator-God.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creator deity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A creator deity is a deity responsible for the creation of the world (or universe).
- Is Jesus Christ the Creator God?
- The Bible affirms in several places that Jesus Christ is the Creator God.
- The Creator God
- Feb 15, 2004 The Bible opens in Genesis 1 with the creative act of God. The entire first chapter of the Bible is devoted to the acts of the Creator God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creator God Topics
Related searchesdream symbol rejuvenation
iris chang depression and death
dream dictionary vampire
london dispersion forces
water pollution consequences