Creator God Christianity
A selection of articles related to creator god christianity.
Original articles from our library related to the Creator God Christianity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creator God Christianity.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Creator God Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creator God Christianity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- How therefore to resolve this without admitting to an intelligent creator? ....
- 6 elephants on the way to Sedgwick County Zoo
- If you subscribe to Christianity, Jesus's Dad put us over the animals, so we are free to use them (of course, respectively). If you subscribe to Darwinism, we are at .... That being said, I do believe in God as the creator of the universe.
- Why Donald Trump is Good for Evangelicals
- During the current race for the White House, like it or not, politicians, pundits, and the press are once again regarding evangelical Christians as a significant voting block.
- Porn is murdering the moral character of millions of men and women
- It's a trend that's being referred to as “sexual atheism”—those who claim to be Christian, perhaps even attend church services, admit the existence of God—but don't think that their sex lives should be impacted by any code of conduct.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creator God Christianity Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary lava
university of mumbai
dream dictionary gifts
george de mestral