A selection of articles related to creatures.
Original articles from our library related to the Creatures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creatures.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Creatures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creatures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Creatures show that gender is neither rigid nor constant
- North Carolina politicians recently passed a law that requires people in public buildings and schools to use the bathroom corresponding to their gender at birth. When an NPR reporter asked the Rev. Alex McFarland, a North Carolina evangelist, why he ...
- Prosper officials: Give creatures a wide berth
- Prosper officials: Give creatures a wide berth. Staff report; 39 sec ago; 0. Snakes 1.
- Sharks are the deadliest creatures? No, your whole life has been a lie
- Not a shark, not a lion and no, it is not a snake, guess the deadliest creature of them all. IndiaToday.in | Edited by KC Archana.
- America Is Still Great—Just Look at Yellowstone's Majestic Creatures
- Yellowstone National Park is home to more than 500 species of birds and mammals, but you'll never catch more than a glimpse of most of them. Taylor Glenn's stunning portraits let you marvel at their beauty. Each of the animals in his ongoing series ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskalki bhagwan
nord elder scrolls history
huitzilopochtli history and myth
emerging markets list of countries