A selection of articles related to creatures.
Original articles from our library related to the Creatures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creatures.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Creatures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creatures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dough Creatures
- battery-powered creatures that light up and/ or buzz. Ask each creatures. 2 If they could design an enhanced creature, what would they have it do?
- Creatures of the Deep Sea
- TEACHER BACKGROUND - Creatures of the Deep Sea.
- Camouflaged Creatures
- Camouflaged Creatures by Guy Belleranti. In nature, predators and prey seem to play a game of hide- and-seek.
- Switching creatureS.
- Switching creatureS. HERE is the most powerful trick of all. use a Lovecraft plot, but switch the creature.
Suggested News Resources
- Sasquatch claims draw TV show to Minnesota
- After two boys told how they had seen bigfoot watching them from outside their home, Moneymaker reassured them and others at the meeting that the creatures have never harmed anyone.
- Katie Holmes Sheds Light on 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark'
- Obviously the design of the creatures was determined before shooting got underway, but how difficult is it to imagine these creatures – is it a different creative exercise than doing a normal dramatic scene?
- Creatures take comfort in 'Valley'
- Reading and his fellow producers also have specific ideas about their supernatural creatures. Vampires are portrayed, as Reading said, “very cartel, terrorist, ganglike.
- Julie Hinds: 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark,' 'Apollo 18' and 'Contagion
- Guy Pearce arrives at the Blackwood Estate, which turns out to be haunted by tiny creatures in the basement that torment his little daughter. Katie Holmes costars as his girlfriend.
- Vampire remake true to creature's lore
- While 28 Days dared to make them super-fast – yes, the Movie Man knows those creatures weren't really vampires – that violation was nothing compared to what Twilight did to the previously feared monsters.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creature Labs
- Official Creatures website, with company profile, game information, developer tools, several addon packs, history, FAQs and guides.
- Creature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A creature is a created thing, being or any product of creative action.
- Creatures Wiki
- Jul 25, 2010 User-editable encyclopedia for fans of the Creatures series of artificial life games.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
mayhem band demos and bootlegs
bruce lee philosophy