- €40k for 'ambushed' ex-creche manager
- The tribunal ordered the creche owner, Cogan Bel Childcare, which runs a creche on Calederwood Road, Donnybrook, Douglas to pay Ms Hayes a sum of €40,000 compensation. Ms Hayes worked as manager of the creche from April 2011 before it was ...
- Families 'relieved' after liquidated Clare crèche reopens
- Families 'relieved' after liquidated Clare crèche reopens. Business 15 Mar 2016. A playschool in Co Clare has reopened one month after the previous provider went into liquidation and left the parents of 400 children without a childcare service.
- Cot warning from parents of baby who died at crèche
- On the recommendation of Coroner Sean Nixon, the jury at the Wexford Coroner's Court sitting in the Talbot Hotel returned a verdict of accidental death, after some harrowing evidence from childcare workers, the crèche owner, paramedic Ger Hartigan and ...
- Crèche told to leave derelict site
- A crèche owner and her 40 children are close to being kicked off City-owned land in Vrygrond.
- Nunawading Basketball Centre dumps creche after lawyer declares it at risk of
- The stadium has had to shut down its creche after a lawyer declared it was at risk of being sued if children managed to escape the building. Nunawading Basketball Centre general manager Mark Hallett said the positioning of the creche meant that a child ...
Creche is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creche books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.