A selection of articles related to creed.
Original articles from our library related to the Creed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creed.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Creed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Assassin's Creed movie has a $1200 pre-order ticket package
- Today, publisher Ubisoft is expanding the pre-order strategy, testing the method on movie tickets with laughably expensive packages for its Assassin's Creed film. For $1,200, you can own a replica crossbow prop.
- New Jersey man files lawsuit alleging 'Creed' filmmakers stole movie's concept
- “Alexander transmitted the Creed Concept to Defendants with the understanding, derived from long-standing industry custom, that he would be compensated if the Creed Concept was used,” the lawsuit alleges. Additionally, Alexander, who shared his concept ...
- Lawsuit claims Sylvester Stallone, Ryan Coogler stole Creed concept
- “Yo Adrian, I did it,” Sylvester Stallone is crying in defense of claims that he isn't responsible for conceiving the concept of Rocky spinoff Creed on his own. A New Jersey man is suing Creed filmmakers, including writer-director Ryan Coogler and ...
- Ubisoft's The Division outsells Assassin's Creed at launch, breaks all of
- If you're a gamer, you've already heard of The Division, Ubisoft's pseudo-tactical MMORPG.
- N.J. man sues 'Creed' filmmakers, alleges stolen screenplay
- PATERSON — A New Jersey man has filed a lawsuit against the makers of the 2015 film "Creed" — the seventh installment of the popular "Rocky" franchise — alleging he wrote a similar screenplay in 2010 and has received no credit or compensation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslotus sutra
geography of africa plains
big w australia history
heptathlon other famous heptathletes
dream meanings candles
paul of tarsus writings