A selection of articles related to creeds.
Original articles from our library related to the Creeds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creeds.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Creeds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creeds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Creed - The Latin Library
- CHRISTIAN CREEDS. The Apostles' Creed: The Apostles' Creed is a brief summary statement of Christian belief traditionally attributed to the 12 apostles.
- The Need for Creeds and Confessions
- historically resorted to the use of Creeds and Confessions in all their Creeds and Confessions have been formulated throughout the life of the Church.
- THE APOSTLES CREED I believe in God the Father Almighty
- THE APOSTLES CREED. I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
Suggested News Resources
- PAX 2011: ASSASSIN'S CREED Panel Reveals New Moves, Story
- By Seth Robison, Newsarama Contributor Ubisoft brought some new footage and some guest stars with them to their presentation of Assassin's Creed Revelations at the Penny Arcade Expo 2011 in Seattle.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations Preview
- Assassin's Creed has gone from strength to strength each year.
- Mormon beliefs and Christian creeds
- Their discussions involved deep differences of opinion, and out of these councils came what have come to be called the Christian creeds - notably the Nicene Creed, Athanasian Creed and the Chalcedonian Definition.
- The creed of an American Catholic politician
- He ended with a sort of confession of faith: I summarize my creed as an American Catholic. I believe in the worship of God according to the faith and practice of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Assassin's Creed's Ezio Has Become Bomberman
- When we first started playing Assassin's Creed, all the way back at the beginning of the first one, if you wanted to kill a man you usually had to stab him somewhere.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creed.com – The Official Website of Creed
- Creed.com - the Official website of Creed.
- Creeds of Christendom
- Dec 11, 2008 Creeds and Confessions of various Christian denominations.
- Creed (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Creed is an American rock band formed in 1995 in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Creed's Seafood & Steaks - Restaurant King of Prussia, PA
- An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere, fine dining and excellent service. Located in King of Prussia, PA.
- 17 Inspiring Examples of Personal Creeds - Joyful Days
- Mar 13, 2009 Colourful Expression This is the last post in the series on personal creeds, where we will look at real-life personal creeds of real-life individuals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
bayer process history
ian paisley the good friday agreement
carpal bone distal row
past and present anarchist communities