A selection of articles related to creeds.
Original articles from our library related to the Creeds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creeds.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Creeds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creeds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Creed - The Latin Library
- CHRISTIAN CREEDS. The Apostles' Creed: The Apostles' Creed is a brief summary statement of Christian belief traditionally attributed to the 12 apostles.
- The Need for Creeds and Confessions
- historically resorted to the use of Creeds and Confessions in all their Creeds and Confessions have been formulated throughout the life of the Church.
- THE APOSTLES CREED I believe in God the Father Almighty
- THE APOSTLES CREED. I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
Suggested News Resources
- PAX 2011: ASSASSIN'S CREED Panel Reveals New Moves, Story
- By Seth Robison, Newsarama Contributor Ubisoft brought some new footage and some guest stars with them to their presentation of Assassin's Creed Revelations at the Penny Arcade Expo 2011 in Seattle.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations Preview
- Assassin's Creed has gone from strength to strength each year.
- Mormon beliefs and Christian creeds
- Their discussions involved deep differences of opinion, and out of these councils came what have come to be called the Christian creeds - notably the Nicene Creed, Athanasian Creed and the Chalcedonian Definition.
- The creed of an American Catholic politician
- He ended with a sort of confession of faith: I summarize my creed as an American Catholic. I believe in the worship of God according to the faith and practice of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Assassin's Creed's Ezio Has Become Bomberman
- When we first started playing Assassin's Creed, all the way back at the beginning of the first one, if you wanted to kill a man you usually had to stab him somewhere.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creed.com – The Official Website of Creed
- Creed.com - the Official website of Creed.
- Creeds of Christendom
- Dec 11, 2008 Creeds and Confessions of various Christian denominations.
- Creed (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Creed is an American rock band formed in 1995 in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Creed's Seafood & Steaks - Restaurant King of Prussia, PA
- An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere, fine dining and excellent service. Located in King of Prussia, PA.
- 17 Inspiring Examples of Personal Creeds - Joyful Days
- Mar 13, 2009 Colourful Expression This is the last post in the series on personal creeds, where we will look at real-life personal creeds of real-life individuals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslady and the tramp christmas
nadi sutra kriya
ganges shark endangerment
v for vendetta themes of the book
you only live twice plot summary