A selection of articles related to creeds.
Original articles from our library related to the Creeds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creeds.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Creeds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creeds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chris Thompson: How local churches use -- or don't use -- traditional
- One of the earliest, the Apostles' Creed, had developed by the fourth century from predecessors that may date as far back as the first or second century.
- Gilbert history: How Phil Hatler created professionalism in Gilbert High
- From left to right are Mrs. Bartley Skinner, Mrs. R.
- Trump warns of riots if he doesn't get GOP nomination
- At Trump rallies, people of all ages and creeds, even some outside the continent, have continued to make their voices heard.
- Why it's time to halt anti-Trump protests
- I was thrilled by the sight of long lines of protesters marching on Donald Trump's recent rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Photos: Community Scene | Virginia Beach
- Students from John B. Dey Elementary School had the chance to visit a grocery store during their PE class on an a recent Thursday afternoon. In an effort to teach the children nutrition and fitness, a "Grocery Store Challenge" was set up inside the gym.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.