A selection of articles related to creek indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Creek Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creek Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Creek Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creek Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CREEK INDIAN BURIAL CUSTOMS TODAY
- are told very little about the Creek Indians who are their classmates and friends.
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians. For Immediate Release. Contact Information: Sharon Delmar.
- POARCH BAND OF CREEK INDIANS
- POARCH BAND OF CREEK INDIANS. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
- TREAIY 'WITH THE CREEK INDIANS JUNE 14. 1866. 785
- TREAIY 'WITH THE CREEK INDIANS JUNE 14. 1866.
Suggested News Resources
- Ishi celebrations in the works
- (Bill Husa/Staff Photo) OROVILLE — A variety of events are planned Sunday and next week to celebrate the history of Ishi, called the last of the Mill Creek Indians. One hundred years ago, on Aug. 28, 1911, Ishi was found in an Oroville barn.
- Huxford work OK'd
- Huxford Elementary School has been bursting at the seams — but a gift from the Poarch Band of Creek Indians will help alleviate the crowding.
- What's Happening in Oroville
- Ishi, last of the Mill Creek Indians discovered near Oroville 100 years ago on Aug. 28, 1911, will be commemorated with a variety of activities on Aug. 28.
- Budget forces changes at ECHS
- “Thanks to funds donated by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians last year we are planning to offer more career/technical classes in place of art this year,” Byrd said. “Classes such as cosmetology and welding are going to be offered.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation is a Native American Tribe. What site served as the original seat of Muscogee government after removal to Indian Territory.
- Creek Indian
- Mar 22, 2002 Creek Indian - An Online Resource on the Historical and Present Day Creek.
- Facts for Kids: Creek Indians (Muscogee Creeks)
- Information about the Creek Indians for students and teachers.
- Creek Indian Records
- Feb 9, 2005 A collection of records and links for those researching their Creek - Muskogee Indian ancestors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creek Indians Topics
Related searchesmaxilla the palatine process
drill bit shank triangle shank
star control similar games
christmas lights safety
dream dictionary fish
british 8th army