A selection of articles related to creek indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Creek Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Creek Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Creek Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Creek Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CREEK INDIAN BURIAL CUSTOMS TODAY
- are told very little about the Creek Indians who are their classmates and friends.
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians. For Immediate Release. Contact Information: Sharon Delmar.
- POARCH BAND OF CREEK INDIANS
- POARCH BAND OF CREEK INDIANS. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
- TREAIY 'WITH THE CREEK INDIANS JUNE 14. 1866. 785
- TREAIY 'WITH THE CREEK INDIANS JUNE 14. 1866.
Suggested News Resources
- Ishi celebrations in the works
- (Bill Husa/Staff Photo) OROVILLE — A variety of events are planned Sunday and next week to celebrate the history of Ishi, called the last of the Mill Creek Indians. One hundred years ago, on Aug. 28, 1911, Ishi was found in an Oroville barn.
- Huxford work OK'd
- Huxford Elementary School has been bursting at the seams — but a gift from the Poarch Band of Creek Indians will help alleviate the crowding.
- What's Happening in Oroville
- Ishi, last of the Mill Creek Indians discovered near Oroville 100 years ago on Aug. 28, 1911, will be commemorated with a variety of activities on Aug. 28.
- Budget forces changes at ECHS
- “Thanks to funds donated by the Poarch Band of Creek Indians last year we are planning to offer more career/technical classes in place of art this year,” Byrd said. “Classes such as cosmetology and welding are going to be offered.
Suggested Web Resources
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation is a Native American Tribe. What site served as the original seat of Muscogee government after removal to Indian Territory.
- Creek Indian
- Mar 22, 2002 Creek Indian - An Online Resource on the Historical and Present Day Creek.
- Facts for Kids: Creek Indians (Muscogee Creeks)
- Information about the Creek Indians for students and teachers.
- Creek Indian Records
- Feb 9, 2005 A collection of records and links for those researching their Creek - Muskogee Indian ancestors.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Creek Indians Topics
Related searchesholy umbilical cord
mary dixon kies
mahjong strategy and tactics
dream symbol suitcase
aampw restaurants singapore