- From the Archive: a violin by Nicolo Amati, Cremona, 1660-70
- Nicolo Amati, the son of Girolamo (Hieronymus) is generally considered the finest maker of the family and his work represents the peak of achievement at Cremona prior to the advent of Stradivari. Nicolo was born at Cremona on September 3, 1596.
- Valletta 2018 resignation puts culture sector appointments into question – Cremona
- And although a public call was issued, Cremona said that "Azzopardi himself didn't go through a monitoring process – he was simply nominated. And are people in similar positions going through a monitoring process? Do they need to be appointed in these ...
- Prostituzione, bresciani nei guai a Cremona
- (red.) Potevano contare su una scuderia di ragazze “molto disponibili”, ragazze sportive o ragazze giuste, che al locale Juliette 96 di via Mantova a Cremona, offrivano prestazioni sessuali con un prezzario che andava dai 150 ai 400 euro.
- Cremona School students promoting kindness
- The leadership program was formed at Cremona School four years ago and there are currently 17 students in the program that are in grades 10 to 12. During the 2014-15 school year, leadership students performed random acts of kindness, such as giving ...
- Cremona, da Mosca due storici violini da restaurare
- Cremona, 10 marzo 2016 - Il Museo del Violino di Cremona ha firmato un importante accordo con il Glinka Museum Consortium di Mosca per portare nella «capitale mondiale della liuteria e patria di Antonio Stradivari» due importanti strumenti della ...
Cremona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cremona books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheserin horsburgh public perception
emergence of early capitalism
history of paris early medieval paris
martin bryant media coverage