A selection of articles related to cretaceous fauna.
Original articles from our library related to the Cretaceous Fauna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cretaceous Fauna.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Cretaceous Fauna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cretaceous Fauna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Dozen Lizard Fossils Trapped In Amber To Offer Clues About The Cretaceous
- “The fossilized amber provides a view into a lost world, revealing that the tropics of the Mid-Cretaceous contained a diverse lizard fauna.
- Late Cretaceous Animals of Romania's Haţeg Island--a More Complex View
- Over the past several years, I and colleagues have aimed to improve our knowledge of the Late Cretaceous fauna of the Haţeg Island, a landmass that corresponds to modern-day Romania. This work is led by the Transylvanian Museum Society's Mátyás ...
- A spider's erection, and other cool things trapped in amber (pictures) - CNET
- As a tree resin, it starts as a sticky flowing substance that often traps flora and fauna in its path. ...
- Rare 9cr-year-old coral fossil found in Narmada valley
- The era ended with the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event, another mass extinction, which is known for having killed off non-avian dinosaurs, as well as other plant and animal species. The Mesozoic was a time of significant tectonic, climate and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.